Free Doughnuts for A Year Giveaway
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be members of the Congdon’s Doughnuts Royalty Rewards program.
2. Employees of Congdon’s are ineligible.
How to Enter
Make purchase at Congdon’s using your Royalty Rewards card
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per visit allowed per account holder per day.
b) The 50 guests with the most entries from February 1, 2019 and ends April 30, 2019 will be eligible to for the random drawing on May 23.
c) Each of the 50 entrants will receive one entry into the final drawing, and therefore, will have an equal chance to win the grand prize.
d) Free doughnuts for a year = 365 doughnuts over the course of one year, redeemable from May 23, 2019 to May 22, 2020.
e) The contest starts on February 1, 2019 and ends April 30, 2019
f) Congdon’s Doughnuts is not responsible for undocumented entries due to technology disruption, recording errors, server unavailability, or any other electronic malfunction.
g) On May 23, 2019, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. The winner will be announced at opening night of Congdon’s After Dark food truck park. Winner does not need to be in attendance.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive one dozen doughnuts upon receipt of prize and 27 gift certificates for one baker’s dozen (13) doughnuts over the course of one year, redeemable from May 23, 2019 to May 22, 2020.
2. The winner will receive 28 gift certificates for one (1) dozen doughnuts.
3. No substitutions are available, including muffins, bagels, pastries, breakfast sandwiches, entrees, or any other food item.
4. Doughnut types are subject to availability on the day they are redeemed.
5. Use of more than five gift certificates (five dozen doughnuts) at one time requires the winner place orders the day before redemption.
6. The winner will be notified at Congdon’s After Dark opening night on May 23, 2019. If the chosen winner is not in attendance, they will be notified via email or social media. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide valid Royalty Rewards number consistent with the name on the account. Congdon’s Doughnuts reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
7. If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, the prize will be forfeited and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
8. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives.
9. Congdon’s Doughnuts is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Congdon’s Doughnuts has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available at congdons.com and during normal business hours at Congdon’s Doughnuts at 1090 Post Road, Wells, ME.
3. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Congdon’s Doughnuts accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
4. Congdon’s Doughnuts cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Congdon’s Doughnuts is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest.
5. Congdon’s Doughnuts reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
6. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Congdon’s Doughnuts and its respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.